Where you encounter a short period before securing permanent funding or moving onto the next stage of your projects, we can get you a bridging loan. Often, we can provide it through our own lending business. Bridging finance typically covers a period of three to twelve months and is designed to give your projects more flexibility and cater for unanticipated delays or complications.
Situations where you’ll require a bridging loan can include:
- Taking advantage of a short-term opportunity in order to secure long-term financing
- Leveraging equity out of a property for another purpose
- Holding a property while waiting to satisfy a bank’s lending conditions
- Needing additional time to plan a project and secure Resource Consent
- Holding a property where the settlement date of a property being purchased doesn’t line up with the settlement of a property being sold
If these or any other factors are preventing your progress, talk to our specialists about your bridging finance options.